Attorney Profile: Allen S. Gabe
Allen Gabe Law, P.C.
Fax: (847) 241-5010
As a specialist in family law, real estate, litigation, and business and corporate law, Allen has provided responsible legal representation for clients in a wide variety of matters for over 30 years. He combines his extensive experience and proven track record with a singular focus on his clients’ needs.
Allen’s Legal Experience
In family law matters, Allen counsels clients in the emotional and legal battles involved in divorce, custody, prenuptial agreements, child support, and paternity. He is known for treating his clients with dignity and respect as they work through sensitive issues.
His numerous business and corporate clients benefit from his vast experience and knowledge. Allen’s skills and experience in both residential and commercial real estate law are widely respected among real estate professionals and clients alike. In addition to representing real estate buyers and sellers, his services include lease negotiation and construction contracts. Allen’s skills as a litigator are also highly regarded. He is known to advocate intelligently and aggressively for his clients in both bench and jury trials.
Allen is active in a number of community service organizations, including:
- Attorney for the Hoffman Estates Chamber of Commerce.
- A long-standing member of the Rotary Club of Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates, having served as President, Secretary, Treasurer, a Director and Board Member.
- A member on the Board of Directors and is the Secretary of the Rotary Club of Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates Charitable Foundation and was named Rotarian of the Year for his Rotary Club.
- A member on the Board of Directors of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association and is the attorney for Rotary District 6440.
- A sought-after public speaker within the attorney community, Allen has presented at seminars for both the Chicago Bar Association and the Northwest Suburban Bar Association.
Allen received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications Arts Radio/TV Broadcasting from Michigan State University, and his Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School. He was honorably discharged as a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corp.
Awards and Recognition
- 10 Best Award for Client Satisfaction from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2 years in a row
- Chairman of Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates Rotary Club – dedicated to supporting the community
- Re-elected for Board of Northwest suburban Bar association