Family and Divorce Lawyers in Illinois
When going through a divorce, it is important to have trusted legal representation. There is much more at stake than the division of your personal belongings as the outcome of the divorce proceedings has a direct impact on the lives of your children. During a divorce, emotions are running high and both parties involved may not use their better judgments. Our attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. will understand the situation and work towards favorable solutions that benefit you and your children.
Here at Allen Gabe Law, P.C., our leading family and divorce lawyers will help you and your family through these difficult times. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of experience in matters of family law and divorce and are available in the Schaumburg, IL are to provide expert legal assistance.
Family law can involve many different cases including:
- Divorce: Divorces are difficult because of the emotions involved and the many issues that need to be resolved when a marriage ends. Our attorneys can provide you with legal representation to help resolve all matters relating to your divorce including child custody and visitation, alimony, division of property, and orders of protection if necessary.
- Child custody/ support: Child custody is a very important matter that must be decided during a divorce. Our attorneys will work with you to come to an agreement on child custody that is beneficial for your children. We will also help work out a child support agreement to ensure that you get the financial support you need for your children.
- Visitation rights: It is important for children to have a strong relationship with both their parents, even after divorce. We will help mediate between you and your spouse to form a visitation plan that benefits all involved.
- Domestic violence/ removal: Domestic violence is a very serious situation that requires an immediate solution. Our attorneys can help secure orders or protection for you and your children who are victims of domestic violence.
- Alimony/ maintenance and support: There are several factors that must be considered to determine if you are eligible for alimony, including salaries, length of the marriage, and lifestyle. Our attorneys can help determine if you are eligible for maintenance and we will negotiate the terms to get you a fair amount.
- Financial arrangements: Illinois is an equitable distribution state in which assets are divided fairly, not equally, in a divorce. Only property that is considered marital property may be divided between the spouses. Our attorneys will help identify marital assets that can be divided and mediate an agreement for property division. We can also assist divorcing couples with high net worth.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements: Pre- and post-nuptial agreements are an effective way to designate what will happen with child custody, property division, and other matters if a marriage ends in divorce. Our attorneys can help couples draft pre- and post-nuptial agreements with terms that benefit all involved.
Experienced Family Divorce Lawyer
Our family and divorce attorneys have over 30 years of legal experience and are ready to help with all matters of family law. We make sure to put our clients and their family first while making the process as seamless as possible. Our attorneys prepare our clients during the divorce process; primarily making sure any children involved are protected.
Allen Gabe Law, P.C. is a law firm with leading family law and divorce lawyers in the Schaumburg, IL area. Our goal is to use our skills and legal experiences to provide clients with high quality and personalized legal representation. We take pride in putting our clients first.
Get a Consultation
To speak with our family divorce attorneys in Schaumburg, IL about your legal concerns, contact the firm by phone at (847) 241-5000, Ext 121 or complete our online contact form. Initial consultations are free and confidential.
Related Legal Services:
Family Lawyers Illinois
Divorce Lawyers Palatine, IL
Divorce Lawyers Hoffman Estates, IL
Divorce Lawyers Arlington Heights, IL
Divorce Lawyers Barrington, IL
Divorce Lawyers Barrington Hills, IL
High Asset Divorces in Illinois
Tips for Couples Over 50 Going Through Divorce
How to Plan for a Divorce