Litigation Attorney in Illinois
Are you facing a breach of contract and need assistance with recouping your investment? Our civil litigation attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. in the Schaumburg, IL area can help you resolve detailed personal and business agreements and all types of civil litigation cases. The law office of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. provides quality attorney representation of individuals and companies during trials, hearings, arbitrations, and mediations. We cover a broad range of civil litigation, from breach of contract cases to real estate litigation and general business.
If you need representation for any civil litigation case, our attorneys will take the time to understand your case so we can provide effective representation. We will work to secure an outcome in your best interest from the pre-trial process through the settlement or appeal.
Common civil litigation cases may involve:
- Business and corporate disputes: Our attorneys are experienced with all matters of business litigation and can provide representation for your business or corporation.
- Breach of contract: Contracts are legally binding agreements. If your contract has been breached by the other party, we can provide representation.
- Residential and commercial real estate disputes: Our attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. are experienced with real estate law and can help resolve related disputes concerning residential and commercial properties.
- Insurance disputes: We can help you if you are having a dispute with the provider of your property insurance.
- Landlord/ tenant disputes: We can represent landlords and tenants through their legal disputes.
- Business ownership disputes: If there is a question of ownership within your business, our attorneys can help settle the dispute.
- Collections: Our attorneys can represent you if you need to collect money owed to you including unpaid rent.
Resolve Complex Litigation Matters with Allen Gabe Law, P.C.
Effective counseling affords our clients the opportunity to make more informed decisions on whether to litigate or settle disputes. If you decide to litigate, we will properly prepare the case for trial and help you decide whether to settle during the course of the proceedings in a manner most favorable to you. Our goal is to use our skills and legal experiences to provide clients with high-quality and personalized legal representation. We take pride in putting our clients first.
Allen Gabe Law, P.C. offers additional services for businesses which include negotiation, preparation and review of agreements and contracts, representation in the sale and purchase of businesses, assistance with employee relations and non-compete agreements, preparation of by-laws and operating agreements and preparation of annual corporate documents.
Get a Consultation
Give us a call at (847) 241-5000, Ext 121 in the Schaumburg, IL area to speak with our civil litigation attorneys.
Related Legal Services and Articles:
Business Litigation Attorney Schaumburg, IL
Business Litigation Attorney Bartlett, IL
Basics of a Civil Litigation Process
The Difference Between a Civil and Commercial Litigation