Business and Corporate Law in Schaumburg, IL
Starting a business? Need to resolve a contract dispute? It helps to have an attorney experienced with business and corporate law to help review documents and manage your transactions
Running your own business demands a lot of perseverance and determination. Business owners put a lot of their time into running every aspect of their business and in addition to the daily operations, there are a range of legal issues you may encounter. It can be very difficult to address any legal issues that come up while trying to maintain your daily operations, especially if you have little to no experience navigating these legal issues.
At Allen Gabe Law, P.C., our experienced attorneys can assist you with all matters of business and corporate law in Schaumburg, IL. We can help you deal with a wide range of issues including business formation, employment and labor laws, contract negotiations, litigation, and the purchase or sale of a business.
For our business clients, we offer services designed to protect business owners throughout the lifespan of their companies, from selecting the appropriate organizational entity to planning for business succession. Additional services for businesses include negotiation, preparation and review of agreements and contracts, representation in the sale and purchase of businesses, assistance with employee relations and non-compete agreements, preparation of by-laws and operating agreements, and preparation of annual corporate documents.
A standard business and corporate law matter may involve:
- Business formation: Businesses are seen as legal entities in the eyes of the law, and you must file the right paperwork when starting a business to establish its legal existence. When starting a business, you have to choose a business entity. Our attorneys can help you understand the available entities and choose the one that will best benefit your business.
- Business litigation: If your business ends up in a dispute over transactions, contracts, tenancies or the sale of goods and services, our attorneys can help you through the dispute and reach a favorable outcome.
- Non-compete agreements: Our attorneys can help you draft non-compete agreements and provide representation if these agreements are violated.
- Contract review: Contracts are legally binding agreements that can cover anything including leases, purchases, and partnerships with third parties. Our attorneys will help you prepare and negotiate your contract agreements to ensure that they can be enforced and work in your best interest.
- Purchase/ sale of business: Whether you are buying or selling a business, this is a major transaction. Our attorneys can help you through the sale or purchase of a business and ensure a legal transaction.
- Corporate maintenance: Corporate maintenance involves preparing and keeping important documents regarding business decisions and filing relevant government paperwork to stay up to date in the government registry. Our attorneys can help you keep up with corporate maintenance tasks to stay in compliance with all applicable laws.
Enforce your Chicago Business Contracts with Allen Gabe Law P.C.
Allen Gabe Law, P.C. attorneys are experienced in matters of business and corporate law and can provide legal guidance and representation concerning any of the matters discussed above. We have the resources and the experience to litigate even the most complex cases. Our attorneys will help you figure out the best and most cost-effective course of action to take that will benefit your business.
Call now to consult with a business lawyer in Schaumburg, IL
From incorporation to exit strategies and the purchase or sale of a business to non-compete agreements and contract reviews, every aspect of your business is carefully considered. Call us at (847) 241-5000 to speak with an attorney at Allen Gabe Law, P.C.