Real Estate Attorneys in Illinois
For many families, a residential real estate transaction is one of the biggest decisions they will face in their personal lives. Whether it is buying or selling a home, it is recommended to have an attorney on your side who can make sure the transaction goes smoothly and ensure you are considering all options available to you. The experienced real estate attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can make the difference between a successful real estate transaction and a costly mistake.
Allen Gabe Law, P.C. provides legal representation for residential and commercial real estate matters in Schaumburg, IL and the surrounding areas. We can assist those buying or selling their home and provide commercial legal assistance to tenants and landlords in negotiating office, retail, industrial, and specialized leases and subleases. We have also helped lenders, owners, and lessees negotiate property management and brokerage agreements on behalf of owners and managerial complexes.
Common real estate legal matters may involve:
- Buying and selling residential property: Our attorneys can provide representation as you buy or sell a home to ensure that you are aware of your options and that the transaction is done legally. We will help obtain and examine all necessary documents, help with negotiations, handle the title, and attend the closing.
- Buying and selling commercial property: We can provide representation if you are buying or selling commercial property or a business. We will examine the contract and other important documents, draft documents for the transfer of ownership, assist with negotiations, and attend the closing.
- Title searches: Our attorneys can do title searches before the transaction takes place to protect you from liens, back taxes, and other issues.
- Negotiation and preparation of leases: We can assist with the drafting of lease agreements for landlords and review lease agreements for tenants.
- Housing court matters: We can provide representation in various housing court matters including evictions, small claims, breach of contract, property damage, housing discrimination, and others.
Experienced Real Estate Attorneys
Our real estate attorneys will ensure that real estate agents and companies will do what is in your best interests. There is a great deal of legal terminology in real estate negotiations, much of which you may not understand.
For example, when buying a home or commercial property, you must make sure that the property is free of liens as any liens against the property stay with the property, making you responsible for them after your purchase. Our real estate attorneys look for details that title companies often miss, protecting you from liens and back taxes. At Allen Gabe Law, P.C., we will see you through the entire buying or selling process, constantly remaining available to you to address your questions and concerns.
To speak with our attorneys about your legal concerns, contact us by phone at (847) 241-5000, Ext 121 or complete our online contact form. Initial consultations are free and confidential.
Related Real Estate Law Services:
Real Estate Attorneys Arlington Heights, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Palatine, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Barrington, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Bartlett, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Schaumburg, IL