Divorce Attorneys in Bartlett, IL
The process of a divorce is never easy as those going through a divorce are often weighed down by mental and emotional stress. The divorce proceeding becomes even more difficult if the divorcing couple has children. In a divorce, there are many issues that need to be resolved between both spouses including property division and child custody, and these issues are more complicated than they first seem. It helps to have an experienced divorce attorney to represent you through the divorce and work in your and your children’s best interests.
Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can represent those going through a divorce in Bartlett, IL. Our divorce attorneys have the experience to help you resolve issues such as child custody, alimony, property division, and more while keeping your best interests in mind.
Divorce Attorneys in Bartlett, IL
With more than 30 years of combined experience, you can trust the divorce attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. to provide representation for you in uncontested and highly contested divorce cases. We will first listen to you to understand the unique situation involving your case and work towards favorable solutions. Our attorneys will then exhaust our options to obtain the best solutions for you and your children within Illinois divorce and family laws.
The divorce lawyers of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. are prepared assist you through every issue pertaining to your divorce including alimony, spousal support, child custody and support, visitation, domestic violence, removal, property division, financial agreements, and pre- and post-nuptial agreements. We will start with a confidential consultation in which we will review your case and answer your questions. From then on, we will provide assertive representation to fight for the best interests of you and your children.
Our divorce attorneys can help resolve the following issues through your divorce:
- Child custody and visitation: Issues involving child custody and visitation are very sensitive in divorce cases because the outcome directly impacts your children. It is important for both divorcing spouses to understand that it is usually in the best interest of their children to have a healthy relationship with both their parents. Our attorneys will help you come to a solution with your spouse regarding visitation and custody and we can take this issue to court if it is not resolved. We can also help you gain full custody if this is in the best interest of your children.
- Child support: Child support is necessary to ensure that your children have the financial support from both parents to cover education, care, and general well-being. Our attorneys will help you negotiate a child support agreement and if your spouse is not cooperative; we are ready to fight for you.
- Domestic violence: The safety of you and your children is very important to us which is why we take cases involving domestic abuse seriously. If you and your children are the victims of domestic abuse, we can help secure orders of protection.
- Alimony/ spousal support: There are many factors that go into determining alimony or spousal support payments including the length and lifestyle of your marriage and the salaries of you and your spouse. We can help determine your eligibility for spousal support and negotiate a fair payment amount.
- Property division: In Illinois, the division of property in a divorce is done equitably. This means that property is divided fairly, not equally, depending on several factors. Our attorneys will identify the marital property at play which can include vehicles, homes, pets, debt, bank accounts, and other assets. If this issue goes to court, the court must divide property according to Illinois law and cannot factor marital misconduct into the situation.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements: If there was a pre-nuptial agreement in your marriage, our attorneys will see that this agreement is honored. We can also help you draft a post-nuptial agreement that addresses issues such as property division and child custody and includes clear solutions.
Professional Divorce Attorneys
Our attorneys understand the difficult and sensitive nature of a divorce proceeding. We are ready to help you through your divorce proceeding as swiftly as possible and will work diligently with the best interests of you and your children at heart.
If you are going through a divorce in Bartlett, IL, contact the divorce attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. to represent you through the process.
You can reach us by calling (847) 241-5000, Ext 121 or submit an online contact form. We provide confidential initial consultations.