Litigation Attorney in Bartlett, IL
If you are the victim of a breach of contract, you could experience a significant financial loss. At Allen Gabe Law, P.C., our litigation attorneys can help those in Bartlett, IL with various civil litigation cases for personal and business agreements, including breach of contract. We can provide representation for businesses and individuals in civil litigation cases and assist through every step including hearings, trials, mediations, and arbitrations.
Our attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. will carefully review your civil litigation case so we can effectively represent you through the entire process. We will be there to represent you from the pre-trial through the settlement and work for an outcome that is in your best interests.
Our litigation attorneys can take the following cases:
- Business and corporate disputes: Our attorneys can represent businesses and corporations in any matter concerning business litigation.
- Breach of contract: Contracts must be honored because they are a legally binding agreement. We can represent those who are victims of a breach of contract.
- Residential and commercial real estate disputes: We can work to resolve disputes concerning residential and commercial real estate.
- Insurance dispute: If you are having a dispute with your insurance provider, we can represent you to help resolve the issue.
- Landlord/ tenant disputes: For legal disputes between tenants and landlords, we can represent either party.
- Business ownership disputes: Our attorneys can help resolve ownership disputes within your business.
- Collections: We can provide representation to those who need to collect owed money including landlords to recover unpaid rent.
Experienced Litigation Attorneys
For cases involving civil litigation, it is important for our attorneys to thoroughly research the case so we can come to a decision on whether to settle or litigate. If you want to proceed with litigation, we will prepare for trial and work to obtain a favorable solution. We will advise you on when to settle if there is a point in the proceeding in which settling would be beneficial. Our attorneys will put your goals first and leverage our years of litigation experience to provide effective, personal legal representation.
Schedule a Consultation
For business, our attorneys can provide additional services including representation for business sale or purchase, preparation of bylaws and operating agreements, help with employee relations and non-compete agreements, preparation of annual corporate documents, and the negotiation, preparation, and review of contracts and agreements.
If you need legal representation for matters of civil litigation in Bartlett, IL, call the attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. for a free initial consultation. You can reach us at (847) 241-5000, Ext. 121.