Business Lawyers in Bartlett, IL
Are you starting or buying a business? Selling your business? Stuck in a contract dispute? An experienced business attorney can help you navigate business and corporate law to manage transactions, settle disputes, and review documents.
It takes an extreme level of dedication to run a business. Business owners are responsible for every aspect of their business, including the daily operations and the legal side of the business. Trying to address legal issues that arise while continuing to keep tabs on the rest of your business operations can be difficult, especially if you are unfamiliar with business and corporate law.
Corporate Attorney in Bartlett, IL
Our business attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can represent you and your business in matters of business and corporate law in Bartlett, IL. We have the experience to provide representation in a number of business matters including litigation, contract negotiations, business formation, employment and labor laws, and the sale or purchase of a business.
Our attorneys provide representation that can keep your business protected throughout its life from helping you start your business under the right organizational entity to helping you with the sale of your business. We can also provide representation for businesses in the sale or purchase of a business, preparation of annual corporate documents, preparation of bylaws and corporate agreements, employee relations and non-compete agreements, and the negotiation, preparation, and review of contracts and agreements.
Our business attorneys can provide representation for the following legal matters:
- Business formation: Businesses are legal entities which means that you need to file the proper paperwork so it will be recognized as a legal entity. When filing your paperwork, you have to apply for the proper business entity. Our attorneys will help you prepare your paperwork and choose the right business entity.
- Business litigation: Our attorneys can represent you through matters of business litigation including contract disputes, tenancies, and various business transactions.
- Non-compete agreements: We can assist in the drafting of non-compete agreements and we can represent you if these agreements are violated.
- Contract review: Contracts for purchases, leases, and partnerships are legally binding agreements. We can help negotiate your contract agreements and provide representation for breach of contract.
- Purchase/ sale of business: Buying or selling a business is a major transaction. Our attorneys will help ensure that the sale or purchase of your business is done legally.
- Corporate maintenance: To maintain your business, you need to prepare and file certain documents including government paperwork and tax documents. We will make sure that your paperwork is done on time and compliant with the law.
Our attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can represent you in matters involving corporate and business law and provide expert guidance when it comes to litigation and preparing contracts and paperwork. We have the experience to provide effective representation for all matters of corporate law and we will work in your best interests. We will also help you find solutions that will cut costs for your business.
Whether you need representation to incorporate or maintain your business, draft contracts, or sell your business, our business attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can help.
Give us a call at (847) 241-5000, Ext. 121 to talk to our business attorneys in Bartlett, IL.