Real Estate Attorneys in Barrington, IL
Real estate transactions involve tough decisions that should not be taken lightly, whether you are buying or selling a home or property. It is beneficial to hire an attorney with experience in matters of real estate law to help you understand the options available to you and ensure smooth completion of the process.
At Allen Gabe Law, P.C., our real estate attorneys have the experience to provide legal representation for real estate transactions in Barrington, IL to help buyers and sellers secure favorable outcomes to their transactions while avoiding costly mistakes.
The attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can assist tenants and landlords by negotiating and reviewing leases and subleases for commercial properties such as offices, retail, and industrial buildings as well as provide legal representation in residential transactions. We can effectively represent buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property and we also assist property owners in reviewing construction projects and provide real estate developers with legal counsel.
Our attorneys can handle these matters concerning real estate law:
- Buying and selling residential real estate: If you are buying or selling a home, our real estate lawyers can represent you through the transaction. We can help secure the title, gather needed paperwork, inform you of your options, negotiate if needed, and be present at your closing to ensure the legality of the transaction.
- Buying and selling commercial real estate: If you are purchasing a business or commercial property, our real estate attorneys can help. We can analyze contracts and other important documents, assist with drafting transfer of ownership documents, and negotiate when needed. Our attorney will also attend the closing.
- Title searches: Before you purchase real estate, we can research the titles to look for liens, back taxes, and other issues.
- Negotiation and preparation of leases: We can assist landlords with the drafting of a lease agreement, and we can review lease agreements for tenants before they sign.
- House court matters: We provide representation for those in cases involving evictions, small claims, housing discrimination, breach of contract, property damage, and other house court matters.
Real Estate Lawyers in Barrington, IL
The legal terminology involved in real estate transactions can be confusing to anyone who is unfamiliar. Our real estate attorneys will help you better understand the options available to you and close out the transaction with a desirable outcome. We will also help find important details concerning the property such as any liens that may affect the transaction.
Schedule a Consultation
You can contact Allen Gabe Law, P.C. to request a free consultation with our real estate lawyers in Barrington, IL by calling us at (847) 241-5000, Ext 121 or submitting the online contact form.
Related Legal Services:
Real Estate Lawyers Schaumburg, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Palatine, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Bartlett, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Arlington Heights, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Mt. Prospect, IL
Schaumburg Real Estate Lawyers