Real Estate Attorneys in Palatine, IL
All real estate transactions, whether you are buying or selling a home or commercial property, are big decisions and it helps to have an experienced attorney on your side to make you aware of your options and help the transaction go through smoothly.
Our real estate attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can provide legal representation for those in Palatine, IL entering a real estate transaction to help navigate related legal matters and prevent costly mistakes, as well as secure a favorable solution.
Our real estate lawyers can provide legal representation for individual buyers and sellers in residential transactions as well as for tenants and landlords in commercial transactions which includes lease and sublease negotiation and review for retail spaces, industrial buildings, and offices. We also have the experience to provide legal counsel for real estate developers and help commercial property owners review construction projects.
Our real estate attorneys can help you through these matters of real estate law:
- Residential real estate transactions: Our attorneys provide representation for all residential real estate transactions, including buying and selling homes. We will keep you informed of your options through the process and help with negotiations, gathering paperwork, and getting the title. We will also be at your closing.
- Commercial real estate transactions: Our attorneys can represent those who are buying or selling businesses and commercial real estate. We will help with analyzing and drafting important documents and contracts, including transfer of ownership documents, and attend your closing.
- Title searches: We can protect you from outstanding liens or back taxes on a property by doing research on the title.
- Negotiation and preparation of leases: We can represent landlords and tenants in the drafting and review of leases.
- Housing court matters: Our attorneys can provide legal representation in housing court matters such as small claims, property damage, breach of contract, evictions, housing discrimination, and more.
Real Estate Lawyers in Palatine, IL
Sometimes real estate transactions can become complicated from legal terminology and other matters that may arise. Our attorneys will help you understand the process as well as your options for a favorable solution. We can also do some research into the property to discover anything that could have an effect on the transaction such as liens.
Get a Consultation
If you are entering a real estate transaction as a buyer or seller in Palatine, IL and would like legal representation, contact Allen Gabe Law, P.C. for a free initial consultation with our real estate attorneys.
Related Legal Services:
Real Estate Attorneys Schaumburg, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Barrington, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Bartlett, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Arlington Heights, IL
Real Estate Attorneys Mt. Prospect, IL
Schaumburg Real Estate Attorneys