Real Estate Attorneys in Bartlett, IL
Real estate transactions are major decisions that should never be taken lightly. For many, buying or selling a home may be the biggest financial decision they have ever made. When engaging in a real estate transaction, whether buying or selling, you should enlist the help of a real estate attorney who can inform you of all your options and ensure a smooth transaction. Our real estate attorneys at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can help you make the right moves and avoid mistakes.
At Allen Gabe Law, P.C., we can provide representation for matters of real estate for commercial and residential properties in Bartlett, IL. Our real estate attorneys can help those buying or selling a home and we provide commercial legal assistance to negotiate leases for retail stores, offices, and other commercial properties between tenants and landlords. Our attorneys can also help negotiate property management and brokerage agreements on behalf of lenders, owners, and lessees.
The real estate attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can assist with the following real estate legal matters:
- Buying and selling residential real estate: We can represent you through your real estate transaction whether you are buying or selling a home. Our attorneys will keep you informed of your options, gather all necessary paperwork, negotiate when needed, secure the title, and attend your closing while ensuring that the transaction is done legally.
- Buying and selling commercial real estate: We can represent those who are buying or selling a business or commercial property. Our attorneys will help with negotiations, analyze important documents and contracts, draft transfer of ownership documents, and be present at the closing.
- Title searches: We can research the title of a property before you make a purchase to uncover back taxes, liens, and other issues.
- Negotiation and preparation of leases: Our attorneys can help landlords draft lease agreements and we can represent tenants to review lease agreements.
- Housing court matters: We can represent you through housing court matters such as evictions, property damage, small claims, housing discrimination, breach of contract, and more.
Real Estate Lawyers in Bartlett, IL
When our real estate attorneys represent you, we will make sure the transaction is done legally and in your best interests. We can interpret the legal terminology involved with real estate negotiations and transactions and ensure that real estate agents and other parties involved do what they are supposed to do.
We can also do the proper research on a property to discover if there are any liens against the property for instance. Liens and back taxes stay attached to the property so if you buy a property affected by either, you are inheriting this responsibility. With our careful research and attention to detail in negotiations, the attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can help you through every step of the real estate transaction.
If you need legal representation for a real estate transaction in Bartlett, IL, contact Allen Gabe Law, P.C. to speak to our real estate attorneys. Give us a call at (847) 241-5000, Ext. 121 to set up a confidential consultation.
Real Estate Law Arlington Heights, IL
Real Estate Law Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Estate Law Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Estate Law Palatine, IL
Real Estate Law Schaumburg, IL
Real Estate Law Barrington, IL
Schaumburg Real Estate Law