Real Estate Lawyers in Mt. Prospect, IL
Buying or selling a property is never a light decision and because real estate transactions could potentially involve several legal matters, it is beneficial to hire an attorney that can help you work through these legal matters and understand your options to complete the transaction.
The real estate attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. provide legal representation in Mt. Prospect, IL for buyers and sellers of commercial and residential property to help clients avoid costly mistakes and work through legal matters to complete the transaction successfully.
Our real estate lawyers at Allen Gabe Law, P.C. are experienced in real estate law and can represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial transactions. For commercial real estate transactions, we can help landlords and tenants negotiate and review lease and sublease agreements for offices, industrial buildings, and retail spaces. Our attorneys can also assist commercial property owners with the review of their construction projects as well as represent real estate developers.
The real estate attorneys of Allen Gabe Law, P.C. can represent you in the following matters:
- Purchase or sale of residential property: Our attorneys provide representation for those purchasing or selling residential property. We can help with negotiations, paperwork, and researching and securing the title while keeping you informed of your options long the way.
- Purchase or sale of commercial property: Our attorneys can represent those who are purchasing or selling a business or commercial real estate. We can help with negotiations and make sure important documents such as transfer of ownership documents are in order.
- Title searches: If you purchase a property with back taxes or liens, you are inheriting these responsibilities. We can do research on titles to uncover these issues.
- Lease preparation and negotiation: Our attorneys can assist landlords with the drafting of leases, and we can help tenants review lease agreements.
- Housing court matters: Our attorneys can provide representation for housing matters in court including evictions, housing discrimination, small claims, breach of contract, and property damage.
Real Estate Attorneys in Mt. Prospect, IL
Real estate transactions can quickly become difficult for someone who is not familiar with the process due to the terminology and legal matters involved. Our attorneys will make sure you understand the options available to you and complete the transaction smoothly with a favorable outcome. We will also look into information about the property to find details such as liens the could affect the outcome.
If you need representation in Mt. Prospect, IL for a real estate transaction involving commercial or residential property, call Allen Gabe Law, P.C. at (847) 241-5000, Ext 121 or submit an online contact form to schedule your free initial consultation.
Related Legal Services:
Real Estate Lawyers Arlington Heights, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Barrington, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Bartlett, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Schaumburg, IL
Schaumburg Real Estate Lawyers
Real Estate Lawyers Palatine, IL
Real Estate Lawyers Hoffman Estates, IL